Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cute as a button

I feel like 2010 is becoming the year of chaos! This week has just been soooo busy for me...full of fun things, a job interview, inspiration, but not a spare moment to relax. So finally (its Thursday night), Im sitting down in bed at a reasonable hour with my laptop and spending time searching on the internet, reading recipes and drinking a cup of peppermint tea. Love it. Here is some inspiration for you!



I love this! I am going to get some made up for my husband's new office in the shape of a CD disc. (its a coster by the way).



What a great bag!



A close friend of mine bought me some cute shoes for my baby girl called "Ebony and Ivory". Im loving the hand made stuff out there. So beautiful and something you can treasure for years to come.



I would love to try this peppermint bliss!


Well...that's me for now! Stay tuned for more food posts coming soon....(when life calms down a bit).

No comments:

Post a Comment