Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Celebration of all things Mum...



I love mother's day! Now that I'm a Mum, I realise how much work we all must have been as children. Now we are all guilty of waking up numerous times in the night, sometimes for no apparent reason apart from wanting to be awake at 3 am! We were all toddlers once and I am sure many of us had tantrums in public places, would run over clean floors or write on walls and refuse to eat dinner only to wake our parents up hungry. Yes, being a mum requires you (amongst many other things) to give up your desire to have a good night's sleep and for this...we all need to take the time out this Sunday to thank our Mum's, encourage those with babies on board and take time to reflect on the journey that is motherhood.

So here are some pics of inspiration this mother's day! Hope yours is one to remember!

Happy Mothers Day Mum!



What a cute bookmark!



Pretty Bobby pins



A Birdhouse necklace



I just bought these great fridge magnets



A lovely slice of hand made soap...



A little taste of something beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. Great post and yes we should celebrate our Mum's this Sunday! I hope you get very spoilt Nim! Your a wonderful mum and I know Luke and Ebs would go out and personally track down that bird house necklace and hand made soap if they could! Your great! Your no.1 follower. xx

    ReplyDelete