Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dreams can come true!


Im writing today with a lot of excitement as today is a special day for my family! Over the last few years my husband has been working extremely hard to set up his own business. Its been a year of interstate travel, long nights, early mornings, failures and successes. I have a lot of respect now for people who do set up their own business as there is a lot of hard work that has to happen behind the scenes, and as my family has learnt, you need to be self-motivated every day to get the ball rolling.

Yesterday, his website was launched and its looking fantastic. Im not much of a computer whizz so I am amazed at how quickly it has come together and the thought that has gone in to making it a classy, sophistcated and very professional website.

I am feeling extremely proud of my husband and the hard work he has put into making his business work. its been a long journey of preparation, risk and lots of money to get it together but finally, the hard work has paid off!

So, if you have a spare minute...check out QLD's best wedding/corporate band!

www.radioclubband.com.au

Nim

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is huge and so exciting...Love the website too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Trev and Nim! That's really exciting. Hopefully just the beginning.
    The bait is in the water.

    Catchya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guys! Very impressive. I'm listening to 'How sweet is is' as i type this. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete