Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hi and Wecome!

My name is Nim and welcome to my blog!

Im new to "blogging" but decided to give it a go when I recently saw a print that said "I love you, blogs and coffee." I enjoy reading blogs from my friends and decided I needed a place to write my ideas and inspiration....so this is it!

I decided to call my blog Whimsy and Spice because I love the word "Whimsy". It makes me think of lovely things and as the definition suggests...i think I have some fanciful and odd ideas. Also, Spice is a word that brings up a lot of images in my mind and a lot of this blog is going to be about one of my favourite things and that is cooking. I think about food all the time and not because I am hungry but because I love the planning, creating and wonder of eating food that is cooked from the heart.

Something that also is close to my heart is my husband and two wonderful kids. I hope to share how they inspire me every day.

To be honest, this blog is going to be full or all different and wonderful things! I hope it takes you on a journey and gives you a little dash of spice in your day.

Stay tuned!

Nim xx

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! Can't wait for the next installment. At the end of a hard day with a hot cup of tea I love to catch up on Whimsy and Spice. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete