Sunday, February 14, 2010

A little bit of magic


I love it when you are having a really busy day and then all of a sudden you see something that inspires you that makes you "stop" and think isn't this beautiful! It can happen when you step outside in the rush to go to work and the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and you realise its going to be a good day, or it can happen when you are stuck in peak hour traffic and a great track comes on the radio that takes you to another place.

Well, this happened to me the other week when I saw this website. I was flat out with my two kids (18 months and 10 weeks) and desperately wanting some "time out". I jumped onto my laptop for 5 minutes and saw this website and it took me to a magical place.

I highly recommend you check it out....

http://www.jinkyart.com.au/

I hope it gives you some inspiration today....

No comments:

Post a Comment