Thursday, February 25, 2010

product of the year!


Can you believe that I am sitting here in front of my laptop, dinner is in the oven for my toddler, both kids are bathed, my husband is still working and while Im typing here, I am also vacuuming the house. You read right! No, im not a super woman with 5 arms- i have a dear friend helping me...his name is Manuel.

Manuel is my trusty Robo vac! Yes you read right again! He is a robot vacuum cleaner and I am nominating him for product of the year. Not only is he slim line and can get under those hard to reach places, he needs no setting up, plugging in, breaking your back or any effort at all. I just put Manuel into our bedroom, pressed clean and off he went with such enthusiasm and professionalism - he is the hardest and most loyal worker in this house. He picks up the finest of dust and dirt, he collects all rubbish, even bits bigger than him, and when he is tired and run down, he goes home to his own little house (port) and re-charges...ready for his next job.

It's so lovely to sit back after a long week, a tiring day, a stressful morning and with two kids and dinner time approaching, call on Manuel to lend a helping hand and do some cleaning for me.

Hmmm...I might make myself a cup of tea and relax on this lovely friday night.

If only there was a robo vac that could go to the gym for you and cook!

Have a great night!



For those who haven't heard of the Robo Vac I highly recommend you check it out at Harvey Norman. Its the greatest use of technology I have ever seen!

2 comments:

  1. I think we need to get one of those. We don't have 2 kids and I'm not still working, but Manuel sounds great!
    Maybe I could secretly purchase one and then everyone time I'm home and Ez is out I could put him to work and claim the rewards... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha great idea brad! When i was in hospital, Trev would put it on before coming to visit me and say "im cleaning the house right now". Its great when you can set it just before going out as you come home to a clean house.

    ReplyDelete